• St. Louis County's new septic ordinance could affect your property sale requiring an escrow account for a new sewer system. Read more about the new ordinance.
• Greenwood Township has been invited to join the Cook Hospital District providing better service to the area.
• Beatty Township plans to resurface all currently surfaced township roads.
• AT&T will build a new cell tower near Spring Bay. Verizon is in the initial stages of planning a tower in the Frazier Bay area.
• A strong real estate market is expected as spring arrives. BIC Realty's professional team is here to help you find your home.
B.I.C. Realty team working for you. Our recent sales:
3 Pending Sales
Towering Pines on Lake VermilionMore info »
Additional Lot is $66,500More info »
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a private island property with a mainland access!
Convenient, yet private, in-town location!
Must see to be fully appreciated!More info »
745’ lakeshore and 60 wooded acres!
Excellent Rental History!!
Opportunity in downtown Cook!More info »
• We serve the areas around Lake Vermilion, Elbow Lake, and the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness
• Our full time associate brokers have a combined experience of over 100 years
• Our team participated in 62% of all brokered real estate sales in the Lake Vermilion area in 2012. Source: Range MLS